Heather's the name ,15 years young (; Sophmoree(: @ Glenbard North high school.
Ask me anything
Wanna know more? Hit up my ask box. & Go follow my bestfriend, http://tw3rkinitfordaddy.tumblr.com/ She likes to twerk! ;)
Katniss Everdeen: I just wanted to say that I didn’t know Thresh, I only spoke to him once. He could have killed me, but instead he showed me mercy. That’s a debt I’ll never be able to repay. I did know Rue. She wasn’t just my ally, she was my friend. I see her in the flowers that grow in the meadow by my house. I hear her in the Mockingjay song. I see her in my sister Prim. She was too young, too gentle and I couldn’t save her. I’m sorry.
Excuse me while I go and cry…
Right from the book I think better then the book.(via katnissandpeeta125)
- Katniss Everdeen: I'm really not in the mood for a lecture. I'll apologize to Effie later. I thought you were Haymitch.
- Peeta Mellark: You don't have to apologize to anyone, including me. I know it's not fair on me to hold you to things you said in the games. You saved us, I know that, but I can't go on acting for the cameras and then just ignoring each other in real life. So if you can stop looking at me like I'm wounded, then I can quit acting like it. Then maybe, we have a shot at being friends.
- Katniss Everdeen: I've never been very good at friends.
- Peeta Mellark: For starters, it does help when you know the person. I hardly know anything about you except that you're stubborn and good with a bow.
- Katniss Everdeen: That about sums me up.
- Peeta Mellark: No, there's more than that you just don't want to tell me.
- Peeta Mellark: See Katniss, the way the whole "friend" thing works is that you have to tell each other the deep stuff.
- Katniss Everdeen: The deep stuff?
- Peeta Mellark: Yeah.
- Katniss Everdeen: Like what?
- Peeta Mellark: Like... what's your favorite color?
- Katniss Everdeen: Oh, now you've stepped over the line.
- Peeta Mellark: Seriously what is it.
- Katniss Everdeen: Green. Whats yours?
- Peeta Mellark: Orange.
- Katniss Everdeen: Orange like Effies hair?
- Peeta: No more like the sunset.
← Older entries Page 1 of 923